Professional educators and experienced guides.
Meet Core Competencies for any grade.
Direct communication with you, your parents, and your administrators.
Pre-designed packages or customized programs based on your budget and goals.
Delivery in the classroom, neighbourhood, at a traditional camp or as an overnight expedition.
Fun, creative and student-driven exploration.
Professional development for teachers.
Invite the VOS team to visit your school!
We’ll ask questions about your outdoor education needs and wishes, assess your facilities and brainstorm programming options with you. Contact email@example.com to arrange a time.
Our Belief Statement
- We believe learning needs to be flexible, intentional, student-centred and inspiring.
- We believe that curriculum needs to relevant and experiential.
- We believe the earth is the greatest teacher and classroom.
- We believe you are never too young to be a steward of the earth, and a responsible citizen.
- We believe kids, families and adults should play, learn, and explore in the outdoors, while learning to respect each other and the world.
- We believe we are responsible for making the world a better place through service, education and being. Whether this means picking up litter, or performing random acts of kindness, we fuel our learning days with caring.
- We believe are all connected spiritually, emotionally, physically and mentally.
- We believe Indigenous people have rightful title to the land and to their culture. We also believe we have much to learn from Indigenous people, and their thousands of years of teaching and sharing experience.
- We believe you have an entire lifetime to be an adult and a short time to be a kid. That’s why we strive to provide kids (and adults, too!) with the ultimate “kid experience!”
Meet Our Team